- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information we collect
- Information you give us When you do, we'll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card, which may include your photo.
- Information we get from your use of our services We may collect information about the work that you do and how you perform.
Accessing and updating your personal informationWhenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly, unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical. Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction.
Information we shareWe do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of the UA Local 137 family and partnerships unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your consent We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the UA Local 137 family and partnerships when we have your consent to do so. We require your consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of UA Local 137 if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of others, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.